Monday, December 25, 2006

Good Haul

Ok so I'll be honest. I didn't do anything this weekend. On Christmas eve, my family went out to Black Angus for a Christmas Eve dinner. I brought the cube with me because right before we went, I was playing pirates and doing well on the cube while my ship sailed around forever. I guess one thing I did was I beat Pirates 100% and was forced to retire. SAI: What happens is your health goes progressively down as you age. When you hit 42, you might be prompted to retire. I made it to 45. I divided the plunder and retired from pirating to be a governor with my wife. You get a job based on how many fame points I had. Obviously I had the most possible. So on Christmas day, I got a secksyness overhaul in presents. First of all, my Santa present was Microsoft Flight Simulator X, which I know you may think its nerdy (it is) but its really fun. I can even plug my 360 controller into the computer to control Flight Sim. Oh yeah speaking of the 360 controller, I got a 360. I have 3 controllers for it. Along with the 360, I got Blazing Angels (very good flying WW2 game), Oblivion (huge orgasm good), Call of Duty 3(bigger orgasm good), the Godfather (looked cool, haven't tried it yet), and finally, Gears of War (penis exploding of severe orgasm awesome secksness). My cousin came over for christmas and we played it for a while. It's hard with one person, but with two its really fun. So really, I don't know why I'm bothering to make a post, or why I'm going to put up pictures. Well I might eventually. Snowball wars this week, I leave to visit my friend in California and her family with my family on saturday. I wont get back until January 2nd. Peace and love(aww). OK whatever.

No comments: