Friday, December 08, 2006

I've broken the habit

I signed on to battle.net today to see the official time of the last Starcraft game I played. At exactly 8:30 earlier tonight, I completed a whole month without Starcraft. I am very proud of myself at times, being able to allow time for other things, like homework. I no longer feel compelled to sign on when I see that one of my friends is playng, mainly because the people I played with most also quit. I am looking forward to the marathon of Snowball Wars with Steven and Keir coming up, but that is tradition, so I promise to everyone and myself that it will not affect or bring back my addiction. You may see me on battle.net more now, but I will not let myself become a serious addict again.

1 comment:

PK Dave said...

Did you say...

Starcraft..?