Friday, February 16, 2007

IEE I ALMOST FORGOT TODAY

Ok so luckily I just remembered that I hadn't made my post for today. Yesterday, I got my SAT score, 1750. Not bad, but not great either. So today was the boringage and the most exciting part was acquiring a certain thing on a certain technological device of which I can not speak. Anyway, Chemistry was the one period that wasn't really boring, and Chemistry was still kind of boring today. There was gonna be some Ultimate Frisbee after school, but Steven somehow wound up with Jack and for some reason, Jack didn't want to play it, so it would have only been 4 people or something. Whatever. Davis just came over and we played Halo 2 on legendary. We got through a really long and difficult level where we were almost always impossibly outnumbered. In 4 hours, we barely beat it. So he has lent me Resident Evil 2 and The Legend of Zelda, Majora's mask. Most excellent. Well I shall see you all at Sai's party tomorrow.

No comments: