Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ma bad.

The title will be explained at the end of this post. So today was the FBLA conference in Bellevue. I did Word Processing 2, Business Law, and C++ programming. The Word Processing had a bunch of grammar questions so I did pretty good on that test. The other two, I knew vitrually nothing about, and I got 32 and 33 on them (out of 100). That seemed to be happening to a lot of people. So Shorewood did really good in the awards, even though I didn't get one. Turns out my word processing pretest thing was staight zeros. Oh well, because not only did I not know the format in which to do them, I didn't know what I was doing. So I get home today and I notice Steven commented on my blog during school. It would have been a whatever thing, but it was during band I noticed. So I asked him about how he managed this. Turns out Harshman had to leave earlier this morning because he was sick. Ok now remember a couple posts ago when I mentioned Harshman being my spit buddy to tune my horn and I hadn't taken my medicine and that if he was gone, I would assume it was my bad? Well, now you know why that title is up there.