Monday, February 12, 2007

NOW AHM PISSED

This is indeed a quote from Marcus Fenix, but it is also a quote from me after today. So I woke up today and it started out good. In second period, I noticed Jenni walking around to everyone. Then I saw Albert examining a report card. I realized what was going on. After recieving my report card and examining it with jaw-dropping disbelief, I realized my day was going to go downhill from that point. So let's break down the insanity:
Healthy Adult Living: A big wtf. A's in both quarters and a C+ overall?
APUSH: I tried my hardest, but it wasn't enough to save me. D, for Dear God David, what have you Done?
Math: C, I kinda expected this and I did try, but it wasn't enough to save it completely.
Band: A. Yeah I'd better have gotten that A.
Chemistry: A "B" in the second quarter, but the C- first quarter screwed me over, so C+ overall.
English: B-. Never recovered from that project. She said I had missing assignments as well for some reason.
Yeah that's right, a 2.41 GPA. Wow, I have never gotten a GPA below 3.00 exactly. It will never happen again. I am making changes that will be addressed after my day. So the rest of my day didn't go so well with fear of my parents and my own self. After English class, I got a little booster when Mrs. Gade said that I would like AP Comp and that I could handle the class if I wanted to. That was exactly what I wanted to hear and I am signing up for it next year. So I go out to the truck, and I see a sticker on my window. It was a warning for not having a parking permit. Well not only do I have a permit, but I had put it on my dashboard since I knew I would forget on monday. I know it wasn't hanging, but it doesn't have to be (plus its against the law to drive with it hanging) and you can put it in the dash to show it. So some idiot put the sticker on anyway. When I carefully tried to take it off, the sticker ripped. I tore off as much as I could and threw it on the ground. I am going to find out who is in charge of that and I am going to rip their head off over this because its the second time this has happened this year. Ok so mom had possibly strep throat today and was more sad sounding when she saw the report card. Dad seems to be taking it in stride for now, but he may have not seen it. I hope he has and he forgave me realizing its my life and punishing me is stupid because I need to take care of my own messes. So my neighbor just gave me cufflinks, so I can wear my new dress shirt tomorrow. Ok now for the new rules I set myself:
Xbox: No playing on schooldays, except friday after school. No playing after 12:00 pm on Sundays either. No exceptions.
Starcraft: Starcraft Free since December 23. I'm going to continue not playing at least until summer break.
Computer Games: Only after homework is done. Not just the next day homework, but all homework I have. This means I might only play every other day. The only reason I can still play computer games is because I can very easily tear myself away from them. I mean, my homework is right there, so I can stop after 5 minutes and realize that I need to do it if I get distracted.
My goal is a 3.8. That still may be setting the bar high, but I'm going for it. I also got a morale booster when I saw that the average UW GPA for freshman is 3.41. That was my cumulative GPA before this monstrosity of a semester. If I work my butt off these 3 semesters we have left, I might be able to pull this off.

No comments: