Sunday, February 11, 2007

Warning, Long Post Ahead.

And some slow cars on the freeway as well. Screw those people. I met a lot of people on the freeway this weekend that had lead feet. Unfortunately, those feet were put above the break pedal. So where to begin the post? Thursday seems appropriate. Well APUSH was cool, just some cartooning with Albert and some watching Rob look longingly at Penelope Cruz laying naked in some sand and showing him a donkey raping some poor guy that was just trying to take a dump in a field. In band, Harshman realized halfway through that my horn was way out of tune. I was having a lot of trouble getting it back in tune for some reason. So Harshman becomes my spit buddy to help me fix it and as he starts playing it to tune it, I realize I haven't taken my strep throat medicine that morning, so I am contagious. If Harshman is gone for a while.....ma bad. On friday, it was my boring classes. After school, Davis, Joseph (rhie), and I as well as a bunch of less cool kids moved around piannies for solo and ensemble. It went a lot faster than the estimate because the three of us were good workers. At one point, Joseph and I were moving one piano and Wilfred came along and played a song as we were walking. We decided to run past this other group moving a piano, so Wilfred played us some running music as he ran along with us. After we all brought back our second wave of pianos, Carl and Anders (the losers with no friends (literally)) come up to me and say "oh, you're still in the hall?" as if they are better than me, to which I say "no, I actually did my job and brought back a second piano." They shutted up and walked away.

New paragraph time.

So after the piano moving, I went over to Steven's to pick him up. When I got there, they threw this deflated kickball at the truck, somehow readjusting my mirror so I could see out of it again. That was cool. So as Steven said, they were locked out. We got the idea to drag Steven along in the truck and I saw this oldsmobile on the side of the road parked, so I decided to pull out in the middle of the street earlier to allow for a slower turn. I forgot there was a manhole. All of a sudden, I see Steven go flying in the rearview mirror, along with Orion yelling "oh shit dude." It was a pretty sweet wipeout, I must say. Chicks dig scars right? So later, we all went inside and played Warioware. The three of us beat the jumprope record for 3 people and made the new one 60. When Orion left, Steven and I played it until we got the new record. I bet he will post it because he took a picture because it is uber. The new 2 person jump rope high score is, oh yeah, 69. So while Steven packed, I looked at Sai's blog and took this link to a youtube video featuring link saying "well excuuuse me, princess" over and over for about 5 minutes. Then I saw the PP lego video and Steven said we should make our own video.

So we came back to my house and started on the video. Let me just say, it's going to be uber sweet. We also beat Gears of War. Then the next day, we went to Taco Del Mar for lunch with grandpa and dad. Then since Sai cancelled his party, we had to drop Steven off at his mom's house so that his dad could pick him up. Then, our whole family set off to Kennewick. We were going to see mom's relatives and dropping grandpa off at his sisters who is on the way there. Bonnie and Harry, they are my favorite Great aunt and uncle. We stayed and talked to them for a few minutes then took off the rest of the way to Kennewick. When we got there, I realized that it has become overdeveloped. I remember when the tri-cities were seperate. Now it's just an ugly mush of overdevelopment and subcommunities and strip malls. Very depressing. It used to be such a nice place. So we went to my uncle who was my sponsor for confirmation's house. My stepcousin that is a year younger than me wanted to bring me to her school's play "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Man, that school is rich. But about her driving. I feared for my life. I almost kissed the ground when we got out, but it was all wet and dirty. We saw a bunch of her friends at the play. Their school may be rich, but the band must suck. In the pit, the flute which was her only friend playing in the pit sounded good. The clarinet squeaked like no other. You could barely hear the trumpet. The drummer was off beat, and the French Hornist missed a ton of notes. So my stepcousin and I went back to my uncle's house afterwards, btw don't see that play unless your high or it won't make sense. I was like WTF the whole time. Random hippies, french people. All in ancient egypt. Go figure.

So today, we went to see my great grandma at her retirement home. That place smells like fecal matter and death. She was sleeping when we got there, so she didn't really talk much with us. After staying for a while, we left and picked up Grandpa after going to miner's in yakima for lunch. Aunt Bonnie was told by grandpa that I was studying Holland, so she gave me a few books on it and she wants to quiz me next time she sees me. I guess I can read them since learning about Holland is always cool. So the rest of the ride home was mediocre. Lots of slow people once we got past the pass.

So about that family reunion in Branson, Missoura. It's starting to look better. For one thing, it looks like it will be in July, so I don't waste spring break. Also, I found out my mom's cousin has a daughter that is my age and I saw a picture and she is quite hott. I am saying that because technically, I'm not related to her because she is adopted. Heh heh heh. Adopted relativish hot girl. So yeah, it would still be in Branson though, because you know it doesn't make sense to go to the oldest family members' house so that they don't have to worry about travel. Oh wait, did I just completely overshoot their thought process? I think so. Well this week looks good. Hearts starts on monday at lunch. FBLA conference on tuesday. Sai's party on Saturday. Yep, things look good, so we are probably getting report cards this week (the bad thing). At least I'm prepared.

2 comments:

zack0217 said...

adopted or not. legally, she is part of your family. which would also mean, you wanna bang your relative. which we can translate into, david is a sister fucker.


....you sick sonofabitch.

David said...

I knew that this would come up when Orion didn't get how distant she would already be. She is such an obscure relative, I don't know what it is. My guess its like 3rd cousin, once or twice removed. Plus that fragile relation, she is adopted, so I really have no relation to her.

ndbieh.