Friday, April 13, 2007

I have gone Wi-Ca

Yep there is something very different about this post. Not only that I am posting from my laptop, but that my laptop is at home with me. No, I have not gone and plugged it into our cable. We have gone wireless, or halfway at least (hence Wi-Ca). We went and got some stuff today and hooked it up so now we have wireless for our laptops, but our PC's are still wired, but that is ok because the way I use the PC it needs a solid connection. That and we didn't want to spend money to make it able to use the wireless. Actually it was mostly that. Well I have been marathoning Hitman and I have researched the series on Wikipedia and I found out I have half, so I need to bittorrent the first since it is only on PC and I need to find Contracts then I must play those along with hitman 2 which I now have, then I can be fully experienced on Hitman. It's such a good game I think I'll play it some more.

1 comment:

zack0217 said...

i should borrow hitman sometime