Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Blog By The Numbers

Here's a fun idea to go with Steven's Binary Post(http://pronoob5.blogspot.com/2007/04/01000010-01101001-01101110-01100001.html)

Total Comments: 387
Total Number of Pictures: 128
Total Words in bold or italicized font: 5
Total Titles in a color other than green: 1
Total Number of Exactly Repeated Titles: 0
Total Number of Posts with no Title: 104
Total Number of Posts: 600

Yep this is my 600th post. That makes my blog a Sexhundrularerer or something along those lines.

Well this last week was eventful.

By the way when I say eventful, I mean not very eventful.

Monday through thursday were pretty plain, with just a few assemblies for random things and some eating in the library at lunch and some good old fashioned pwning.

Ok well on tuesday there was a scout parent meeting at my house so Sai came over and helped get me Hitman: Codename 47 and Hidden Agenda to work. They are both good games.

Guild Wars had its 2nd birthday this weekend, so happy birthday Guild Wars. I can't wait until the next celebration because I need to get that skillz title. So also, Orion and I did this mission to get the bonus, but some jerk ended the mission before we could get it. I got mad, but he exclusively payed me 2k afterwars which was odd, but not unwelcome. I also tried Running (not in squares :( )) Zack to Lion's Arch, but after we got to Yak's bend after an hour, my comp started to ping so luckily he found a free runner and I went to bed.

My Great Great aunt's 100th birthday was today, so we had a big family party at Old Country Buffet out in Factoria where she lives. I saw my dad's cousin's kids who I dont often get to see so that was cool.

Well I have some more pictures to post, but I'll post them a bit later on.

1 comment:

zack0217 said...

you should click on my google ads