Thursday, April 05, 2007

The time has come to press the publish button.

Well yes I finally got Sai's campaign video finished, right down to the wire too with elections today. I will make a post of the results when we find out. In case you missed the last post, the link again to the video is: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5382665853863587061

So moving on then.

Sunday was the day we all (steven, sai, and I) filmed the video. We played some good risk. The game with steven, he won in 2 turns. The game without steven but with bodon, I would have won in the first turn because all I needed to do was to conquer 4 more countries than I started with, so to be fair, I traded in that card for a new mission and wound up losing because sai tricked bodon into not attacking him and sai's mission was to eliminate bodon anyway so that turned out funny because sai got to the point where he got 18 units each turn.

Monday was a stressful day because of the english assignment I forgot to do that weekend. I got everything done, but I had been running and working on it all day.

Tuesday was pretty much similar, except different because it was in no way the same.

Wednesday, I loaded that video. Again, the link is http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5382665853863587061.

Today, wow nothing happened again. Just waiting for some people to play guild wars. I guess I'm posting because of the Daily Show and Colbert Report being on reruns all week, so I have an extra hour each day.

Oh yeah also my mom has been working over this family tree and she found some interesting relatives.
Some of the cool names are:
Lucille Ball
Willian Durant (founder of Chevrolet(ford is better)
Katharine Hepburn (funny because my sister is named after her, but with different spelling) (she is the most directly related to me right down a certain family line, not branching out impossibly)
Howard Hughes
George Wythe (declaration of independence signer)
Richard Nixon (coolest of all the famous relatives) (also right in the family line, not branching out)
Hellen Keller (my birthday buddy(MAAWUAAHHHH(imitation of her(i'm so cruel))))
Theodore Roosevelt (ok well I think everyone is related to him)
Alfred Deacon (prime minister of australia??? wtf?)
While these are all distant relatives, they are relatives somewhat still, so its cool.

1 comment:

zack0217 said...

really? you're actually related to those people in some way? that's ridiculous