Monday, May 28, 2007

Conservative Weekend

Well excuse me, I had better start with the rest of the week before it ends (hence weekend).

Tuesday:
In APUSH we learned about the economy and how we are screwing the earth by helping it. In English, I changed my speech topic to Affluenza because we had learned about it that day in APUSH. After school, STARCRAFT. Oh man it was so fun, even despite Steven not being able to work it.

Wednesday:
Really nothing much happened. I actually understood the Chemistry lesson though. After school, some Guild Wars because Steven cannot play SC anymore since it doesnt work. Guild Wars went well.

Thursday:
Yeah after school, I learned about being awesome. I got my first Guild Wars title! 60.0% exploration. Now onto the next one. Some more Starcraft with just Keir happened. We watched a lot of replays.

Friday:
I understood the math lesson, but not much else the rest of the day. After school, I hung around until 3 with Davis, Ahmad, and Amanuel. Davis and I planned on playing some SC, but he never got on. I played some Guild Wars instead.

Saturday:
Got up at 8 to go to my grandparents house in Vancouver. We got there and had lunch. We hung out around their house afterwards. My dad, grandpa, and I played pitch into the pot, where you use your pitching wedge to hit a ball into a pot that is far out. I won with 2 and dad came in 2nd with 1. Grandpa had 0. Oh well though.

Sunday:
I drove home and since my family was either watching a DVD or sleeping, I got to go the speed I wanted to go. By exceeding the speed limit by at least 10 miles per hour the whole way, I was able to set a new record: Vancouver-Home in just under 2 hours (normally a 3 hour or longer drive). That night, I went to Steven's for some poker. I got raypt though. Before I went out, I got two cards higher than a jack the whole time. Very bad hands. I at least managed to beat Amanuel.

Monday:
I did the Memorial Day service at Evergreen Washelli for scouts. Unfortunately, the speaker was too preachy, not as good as last year's guy. She was bragging about since her son died in Iraq, that pretty much makes her great. Keir and I played some serious Starcraft and weould have won, but were barely beaten. We got them to practically no buildings, but they got us to practically no units and no econ. Fortunately, they were nice and decided to ally us because we were very evenly matched. Later, Orion and I played some Guild Wars later and finally wound up with a good team and beat a mission. Hooray for more conservativeness, support the troops or something.

Tuesday:
Yeah last night when I started this post, I got really bored and saved it as a draft. Today went well. APUSH had an interesting video with a lady that overanalyzed everything she saw in ads. In band, we were visited first by an armada of Korean educators, then a lady that was evaluating Mr. Frasier's teaching. In English, my speech buddy and I had to make some funny speeches and it worked out ok. So for speech order, Mrs. Gade takes the class list and has a computer randomize it and then she uses that order. For the first speeches, I got to pick 4th and this time I got to pick 3rd. That random thing likes me.

No comments: