Friday, May 18, 2007

No more posts until after the one about victoria which will probably be on tuesday

The result of spending money at CompUSA (possible sheer pwnage prop???)
I recently decided to sew in new pages, so I cut out some notebook pages with a knife, put them in the chem notebook, drilled holes, and sewed them into the notebook. I have more than enough left now.

Well this week can be described in one sentence, do it yourself.

Sorry, I am not letting you off that easily this week.

On wednesday, school was quite boring. In Individual Sport, we played indoor kickball and stomped the freshmen. After school that day, I decided to sew in the notebook pages.

On thursday, I brought in some duct tape and screws to make my own valve keys to temporarily replace the ones *someone* (stupid freshman) lost until I can get the whole thing repaired. I need to get those horn tubes fixed as well, while I still have the insurance on it.....

Today, I didn't do much. We had a math sub with a horrible lisp. In individual sport, we had this annoying sub that made us do team sports, so there was no point in not leaving to train some pokemon. In Chemistry, there was a lab and Mrs. Nagy thought Christine, Brent, and I were doing it wrong. She tested our stuff and it turned out we had been doing it right all along, so we did the experiment three times for nothing. Well actually the third time was for results, but oh well. So Jack has revieced Guild Wars I guess, and tomorrow is Victoria. I promise I will take better pictures.

1 comment:

zack0217 said...

are you kdding?? why wouldnt you just buy a new notebook?