Tuesday, May 08, 2007

'twas Sheer Pwnage

Yeah so after the last post, I played a bit of Guild Wars until Orion was ready to go. I then went to pick him up as well as Steven and Sai. We all went down to the Mountlake Terrace store to show Steven and Orion how desolate a place it had become. I guess they were giving stuff away for free(those jerks made me pay $.50 for that monitor!), but we didn't notice until we were leaving. I almost bought a nice chair for five bucks, but some guy had already had his eyes on it and he put it in his cart before I could finalize my decision. After that, we went to the Lynnwood CompUSA. We saw Holly there and unfortunately, only 40-60% off. I still got PGR3 for my 360 for only 15 bucks and a good battle keyboard(another prop for Sheer Pwnage???) for 5 bucks. I have put out 6 dollars so far for that show so we need to make it sometime. Oh and in related news, I looked at my APUSH grade yesterday and amazingly, Mr. Guthrie had given me full credit for those 2 assignments that were a month or so late. I looked at my grade and thought ok 66% up to 67% at least it's going up. Then I looked at the points and it didn't seem that low. I looked at my grade again and it wasn't 67%, it was 77%. My grade rose 11% since I last checked. If I get a C+ or B- this semester and a 4 or 5 on the AP test, I can raise last semester's grade making me look better. Actually I should get back to studying since I am in APUSH now and I thought that this study break would be a bit shorter than it turned out to be. I found a good running build so I will need to check that out tonight to earn some yellow.

3 comments:

pronoob5 said...

where did the other 50 cents come from?

David said...

I rented a hooker.

Oreo said...

I want to have David's babies.