Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stimulating Economics Discussions:
Bob: So what if there were a correlation found between the length of girls' skirts and the overall state of the economy? Like say the shorter a girl's skirt, the better the economy is doing? Well if we find that out, what are we going to do to girls' skirts? We'll shorten them in the hopes that it will stimulate the economy.
Tim: Oh, it'll stimulate something!

French Essays:
Valerie: Ok class, tonight I want you to write an essay in French my life in 10 years.
Tony (70 year old guy that sits behind me): 10 years? Damn, I'll be dead by then!


Keir: Why should you go to bed? I'm 3 hours ahead of you and I'm filling in France pixel by fucking pixel.

Davis: u there?
me: Yes, I am here.
Davis: wow lol gud 2 now aht
me: I have no idea what you just said.
Davis: Oh, excuse me.
I rather lost myself for a moment there.
me: Quite understandable.
Davis: Shall we play some Counter-Strike?
me: We shall.
SENTENCE FRAGMENT CONSIDER REVISING
Davis: CONSIDER FUCKING YOURSELF IN THE ASS, MICROSOFT WORD

me: i dont support games in which colt mccoy doesn't play
i wish my parents had named me that
lastredcoat: if your parents had named you that youd probably be a super QB
but instead you are an ok pre law student
me: indeed
maybe someday ill be a blocker for little montana
lastredcoat: lol
me: that would be cool if that happened
then i would finally maybe somewhat come close to finally earning your respect
lastredcoat: you have my respect
youre just crap at starcraft

*I post a Facebook status "David Altena finds it funny that arizona's kicker can kick a field goal from the far 45 yard line but when it matters, he cant even kick a chip shot."*
*this takes place within a minute of my posting that*
me: have you seen both the games today?
lastredcoat: yes
me: same
the green bay game
IT WAS SO AWESOME
lastredcoat: i found it funny that arizona's kicker can kick a field goal from the far 45 yard line but when it matters
me: ah you too?
lastredcoat: he cant even kick a gosh darn chip shot
me: i see we think alike in verbatim even
its no wonder we're such a great team on iccup
lastredcoat: ahahahaha
me: on the plus side tho
i now know how i can feed you strategic advice while we play
now i know that if i want you to do something on iccup, i just make it a status update
lastredcoat: huh?
me: "David Altena wants keir to make more god damn zealots."
you read my statuses quickly
almost as quickly as you would hear it if i just told it to you via skype
lastredcoat: lol

1 comment:

Oreo said...

"you have my respect
youre just crap at starcraft" - so hilarious.