Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pretty much how my week has been spent.

Okay, I did other stuff besides this as well, but not enough to warrant a big post. I'll include all that stuff next time I post since it will probably be short. In the meantime, here is my SC2 beta experience thus far.
Not enough characters for "RunningInSquare." FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It was pretty glitchy for a while as you can see here where it is confusing Steven for someone else.

Thor dropping.

After winning all 5 of my placement matches. I was pretty proud of this because I had a couple tough matchups, but I still won. I even punished the guy who put a barracks in my base and the guy who tried to photon the back of my base. Credit to Steven for helping me win at 1v1s by telling me when we first started playing the beta that Marauders rape everything (they do as long as that thing doesn't fly). Anyway, yeah I was pretty proud of this. They have since reset it though, so I am currently unranked in 1v1s.

Yeahhhhhh!!!11

How Blizzard earns my love.

Steven and I are currently climbing up our Platinum 2v2 division. He's watching some games right now, but hopefully we can get higher before I leave tomorrow for a few days during which we will most likely get bumped down to gold or at least dropped down to the bottom of our division. Right now though, we're 6-4 in Platinum, which is pretty good.

No comments: