Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cleaning My Profile and Oh Yeah There's A Post In Here Too

Here are some good things from my profile, I need to make more room:

Grandpa: Here let me show you my new chair I made.
David: Yeah it looks cool.
Grandpa (sits): Yeah its my chair for...uh.....
David: Remembering things?
Grandpa: Heh heh probably.

Keir on Global Orgasm Day:
Brittlebrit187: i bet its not higher than normal
Brittlebrit187: cus most people masturbate 3 times a day anyway

*Dinner Conversation Slows Down*
*Pause in Conversation*
Grandpa: Well, here we sit....like.......birds in the wilderness
Everyone at dinner almost simultaneously: What?
Grandpa: Well you know, because birds sit in the wilderness with nothing to do

That should be good for now. I might have to do this later. Here is the post.
So yeah tuesday was bad because I had to come early and I was doing APUSH related activities from 8:30 to 11:10. Wait, what am I saying, that was awesome, I love APUSH (not sarcasm, all my other classes generally suck). Next came band, which is usually good, but this time Harshman got his balls back and yelled at people when they sucked. In English, we just had powerpoint worktime for our speeches. I found a way to get the watermark of CORBIS images, so that made me mucho happy because CORBIS pwns. Today, I got to sleep in oh boy. That was the highlight of the day. Also, in chemistry, while Christine updated our process very detailedly, I figured out the missing links that we needed to finish the experiment, so our design works and we will need to come into class on friday to do the final experiment. Time for the band concert.

No comments: