Monday, March 26, 2007

Hopefully I wont be throwing pictures at you left and right once march is defeated.

I hope and believe that it is just a phase due to the solid weeklongnes and boredom enued by march. Evil evil March. Ok so here is a post idea for telling about my weekend WITH PICTURES!

Friday:
Hopefully people have seen Changis Khan. Boring day. It lasted too long because I was in the getting out at 1:20 mindset because of the schedule and English took forever.
Things changed for the better when I got home. It might be hard to see, but I walked into the challenge arena and surprisingly, I FOUND THE CHALLENGE CUP ON. This was the look on my face or so I thought at least.
On Saturday, I played lots of videogames and got a haircut. Oh I also watched my favorite bond movie: Goldeneye. This picture reminds me of raping time.
Sunday, we went to lunch with Grandpa, then dad and I helped work on his taxes and I remembered to get him to help put on the army hitch. This is it. Ohh yeah. I noticed tailgaters driving a bit farther back today.
Today, Steven and I ventured into the post-apocalyptic hell known as post searing. I got stuck in a tar pit. It was annoying.

No comments: