Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chenghis Khan and the Week

This may have been the face of Changhis Khan, but due to pixilation, the world may never know.

So the week finished off ok. On thursday, it was the last day of the week to come in late, so that was nice to still sleep in a bit. On friday, it was a half day, so since we had 3 classes the whole day, it was 50 minute classes. After school, Steven and I waited for Orion and Davis to get their science stuff figured out for Saturday, then I drove us to Davis' house, where we fandangoed tickets for 300 at noon and learned that we need to make a punk rock band sometime. So we went to 300 at noon after lunch at Orion's. 300 was a good movie I thought. I didn't know that Persians use mutants though. There was the giant that kills his own people as well, the fatty with swords for arms, a rhinocerous, elephants, golem(or his brother at least) and what have you. It was definately manly, but definately odd at points too. Dancing naked chick??? wtf?

So after that, we went to Shorewood for Chemistry lab time and Davis waked home from there. I learned what was wrong with my equations. I hadn't converted pressure into kilopascals. It turned out my result from the first was 57.1, and the desired result was 58.08. I also got a 96 (I messed up and was rushing) and I got a 56, so a good day for it despite Christine (partner) not being there. So I dropped off Sai who we picked up there at his house and helped Steven and Orion with teh paperxorz route then went home around 5.

When I got home, mom said how about going to see wild hogs at 7? I wanted to see it so we did and we took along my grandpa as well. At the theater, there were more old people in that movie than I had ever seen at any other movie. Grandpa would blurt out something really loud at inappropriate times and we had to silence him. Like one point, the characters were debating rather to go on the road trip and grandpa goes "Well I think they should go." There was also a fight and he said "LOOK OUT HE HAS AN AXE." The lady next to me was wierd too, she would periodically lean way forward and get really into the movie. Her funniest moment was when the rival gang rolled into town and she said "oh gee they are going to cause them so much heartache." I had to resist the urge to laught out loud at her there.

So on Saturday, I spent the whole afternoon watching movies. First, Mom, Dad, and I watched Syriana (very boring), then Dad and I watched Patton (awesome), then we all watched Little Miss Sunshine, which was actually really good. Then Steven got his new Ram and installed it, so we played Guild Wars until 1. I think I might do that now actually.

No comments: