Saturday, March 31, 2007

Oops I slipped up. Oh well, I'll just try to post less than 5 pictures for posts now because I know its annoying.

Steven and I get some henchmen and start a band.
Wild Dodrio appeared!
Steven looked cold so I gave pronoob mage a hug. Btw rock crushes scissors fools!
Greatest magazine cover ever? Also, my backup facebook pic unless a cooler one appears.
Well friday was dandy wasnt it. Weatherwise of course, the school part was boring except for the fact that I think I might actually ace the next math test because I've known the stuff for a long time. This is the most exciting math related thing since 6th grade when Will Hough, Sara Levy, and I were sent in the hall because we were so ahead of the class and we just did the math homework and finished the whole book early in the year, so we sat around and made funny hyperstudios about will being in love with his clone. Good times. Oh yeah there was a chemistry lab too that was ok. After school, I marathoned Guild Wars for around 7-8 hours. Today, I finished solo questing. I am taking a short break from CIDs right now. Why am I of all people doing homework on a saturday? Because we film Sai's campaign video tomorrow. Prepare for pwnage.

1 comment:

PK Dave said...

you know if I played I would be willing to main monk and sub ranger