Sunday, December 27, 2009

*In the car, I have the climate control for the driver's seat set at 70, which is somewhat hot for me, but generally comfortable*
*It is obviously too cold for mom as she turns up the heat high in the backseat and pumps it high, filling her area with hot air and sending some into my area, making me rather uncomfortably hot.*
Me: Mom, can you turn down your heat?
Mom: No way, your vent is blowing cold air at me.
Me: What? It's set at 70 up here? It's only cold air because it feels cold next to the heat you got coming out of the vent back there.
Mom: Fine, I'll turn it off. (angrily mutters) Where's the blanket back here?
Dad: You'd think there would be a middle ground, huh?
Me: Man, I've learned by now, there is no middle ground.
Dad: Haha, that's a damn good lesson to learn this early on.


lastredcoat: sc tomorrow?
me: hmm
most likely yes
lastredcoat: good.
me: though again later in the day is more certain than earlier in the day
lastredcoat: i might have to go fucking canoing tomorrow morning
so yeah
me: yuck
well be sure to exercise proper safety precautions
because i would hate to have to come all the way out there to drag your drowned ass out of the swamp for some necropheliaSC
lastredcoat: i'd still have higher apm than you
me: hahahaha
sadly
you're probably right
lastredcoat: that was an epic burn
btw

No comments: